Typing equation in MS Word was really boring task. And I used to spend lot of time in typing equation in MS Word. Many people advised me to type equation it in LaTeX as it is really easy and simple to type equation there, but I always resisted as it doesn’t have GUI. After all learning LaTeX is a different task in itself. Then one of my friend introduced me to a feature for typing equation in MS Word which is similar to LaTeX. That’s called Math Auto-correct. This feature was similar to LaTeX way of typing equation within MS Word. It was really simple and easy and most important I can switch to GUI mode of inserting equation when ever I needed. At the same time I can see the final result right after typing equation.
MS Word don’t have official LaTeX suport, but you can do almost 99% of what LaTeX can do and much more that LaTeX cannot do. Following is the link to video on shortcut to type equation in MS Word which is similar to LaTeX.
- Word Equation Editor short cuts which is as powerful as LaTeX math equation editor,
- How to type equation in MS Office quick and easily: Similar to LaTeX,
- Latex in Word: Use latex shortcut for equation typing in MS Word and save time 80% of time
- Word Equation Editor short cuts which is as powerful as LaTeX math equation editor
- Typing accents in word How to use equation editor in MS Office (similar to LaTeX): Accents
- Greek symbols like LateX ( alpha, etc) How to use equation editor in Ms Office (similar to LaTeX): Shortcut for typing Greek symbols
After using this shortcut, now I really enjoy typing equation in Ms Word and I save up to 80% of time and effort.
Typing equation in MS Word was really boring task. And …
Step by step guide to add meta description tag on …
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is one of the most successful PC videogames …
Tips for healthy hair and hair loss cure
tips for healthy …